WE UNDERSTAND that the following rules apply while registering for and attending the Arlington Catholic Engaged Encounter weekend:
- 1. Each of us will share a room with a person of the same sex during the weekend. (While EE recognizes that couples may already be living together, you will not be permitted to share a room with your fiancé on the weekend.)
- 2. Our payment of $390 is NONREFUNDABLE. If we want/need to change to a later weekend, we will let EE know two weeks or more in advance to transfer at no charge. Contact the Registration Couple at Arlington@engagedencounter.com for these requests.
- 3. We will be present for all weekend sessions which will begin promptly at 8 PM on Friday night and end between 2 and 3PM on Sunday.
- 4. We will refrain from the use of illegal drugs during the weekend.
- 5. We will each sleep in the room to which we are assigned.
- 6. We will not leave the weekend for any reason, unless an emergency arises. If we need to leave, we will speak to one of the presenting couples before leaving.
*Due to the current measures in place to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, Arlington Catholic Engaged Encounter is making changes to the structure of the weekends approved by the Diocese of Arlington and within the guidelines issued by the state of Virginia. Please contact us for more details.
We agree that by registering and submitting payment that we release Arlinton Catholic Engaged Encounter, along with it’s agents, associates, volunteers and employees, from any and all liability associated in any way with our attendance at the weekend program.